SAN BENEDETTO DEL TRONTO
HOW TO REACH US
- Airport Rome Fiumicino: 300 km, three hours away by car, direct bus
- Airport Ancona: 85 km, 50 minutes away by car, direct bus.
- Airport Pescara: 65 km, 40 minutes away by car.
San Benedetto del Tronto Station is along the railroad line Milan-Bologna-Pescara-Bari.
We can pick you up at the station if previously requested.
We are 3km from the station. Taxi service available.
By Car, from NORTH
- Take Highway A14 South, direction Pescara – Bari.
- Exit: Grottammare.
- Direction: San Benedetto del Tronto on the SS (State Highway) 16.
- No. 9 Traffic lights circa until Via Luciano Manara.
- Turn right in via Manara, along the Albula river, take direction to Acquaviva Picena, Zona Industriale, before the Hospital.
By Car, from SOUTH
- Take Highway A14 North, direction Ancona – Bologna.
- Exit: San Benedetto del Tronto.
- On the upper street take direction San Benedetto Centro (Center).
- Take the last exit saying Ancona Pescara, and once on the SS 16, turn right towards Ancona – San Benedetto Centro.
- Follow the S.S. 16 until you see the Hospital on your left (yellow building) and turn left at the traffic light on Via Luciano Manara, direction Zona Industriale, Acquaviva Picena, Offida, San Savino.
To the B&B
- Go for 1 km circa, pass under the highway bridge, continue to the fork with traffic light, and turn right at the fork, direction Zona Industriale, Offida, San Savino.
- Continue for 1 km circa until the sign saying San Benedetto del Tronto.
- Passed the sign, turn right in Via Col di Tenda, go up hill for about 500 meters, see the huge cement wall along the street (that is our garden) and ring the bell at the number 60, our main entrance.