Reservation and payment
- We will confirm by email that your dates and room request are available and then you have 48 hours to transfer a non re-fundable deposit of one night’s stay, or 30% for longer periods in high season, to hold and confirm your reservation.
- Cancellation within 30 days of your arrival date forfeits your deposit. If you cancel your reservation with a 30+ day notice
we will refund your deposit, minus the bank fees and expenses due for the money transfer.
- Cancellation of reservation must be in writing via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- We do not accept credit or debit cards. You can pay cash at check in or check out or by bank transfer in advance.
Arrival and departure
- Arrivals from 3pm until 9pm and departure before 11am. All clients are requested to communicate the arrival time in advance.
- Each guest must provide a valid ID upon arrival , for the registration process.
- Prices include breakfast, linen, towels and cleaning upon departure or weekly for longer staying. Towels are changed every three days or upon request, sheets once a week.
- Each bedroom has a private or shared bathroom (to share with one other bedroom) with shower, sink and toilet, heating, air conditioning or fan according to the room.
- Additional services can be requested at reception.
- Free access to wireless internet.
Rules of access for guests of Guests
- You may have friends or family come visit you at the B&B during the day, with access to the common spaces only.
- Guests of Guests are forbidden to be on the property at night.We are a gated property for added security at night.
- The guests need to inform management in advance and they need to leave an ID.
- La Torretta Bianca Bed and Breakfast is not responsible for any personal items left or unattended in the common area.
- Guests are responsible for all their personal properties in their room or in the common areas.
- Removing or damaging items from the bedrooms, common areas or grounds is strictly forbidden.
- Items taken or damaged will be added to your bill and the local authorities will be notified.
- The lost and found items will be kept for six months and returned to the owner’s expenses, if requested.